Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[color kreyv]: Gray & Yellow

So, I've been on a gray kick lately. It really goes with everything. I love it. Last week, Melissa made the comment on this post that she loved the combination of gray and yellow. I thought to myself, "Self, I love that combo as well. That will be next week's [color kreyv]." And that, my friends, is how this post came to be. Thanks for the idea, Melissa!
image from Buy Modern Baby Blog

image from West Elm

image from Better Homes & Gardens

7 comments:

  1. Three words...absolutely love it! Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done a great job. I enjoyed to visit this blog. It's great stuff. every day i get new information to this blog.

    website hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really be linking back to the original source of the images that you use in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      I'm sorry you are not happy with the format of my blog. I do the best to site the original source to the best of my knowledge and with the time I have for this blog. Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to find the original source.

      Jamie

      Delete
  4. It is basically the service that provides the support for languages like asp or mysql, and hence facilitates to build up their own services and hosting packages in it. The Windows Reseller Hosting marked the benefits as growing up leaps and bounds. Its assistance of potent applications run up through the servers to make them additional security and benefits to be provided.
    Windows Reseller Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post truly revealed significantly a larger number of information than I was needing to find. I'm really cheerful I discovered this site hence.
    analog sports watches
    smart casual watch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.